Rex Ryan Invoked his Foot Fetish whereas Discussing Kadarius Toney On ‘Get Up’ > 문의 게시판

CS CENTER

신속한 A/S 고객만족을 최우선
고객센터 고객 문의 게시판

고객 문의 게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Rex Ryan Invoked his Foot Fetish whereas Discussing Kadarius Toney On …

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Antonio
댓글 0건 조회 341회 작성일 23-12-15 18:46

본문

Initially, there wasn’t something funny about Rex Ryan discussing Kadarius Toney being known as offsides on what would have been a go-forward touchdown late in the fourth quarter of the Kansas City Chiefs’ loss to the Buffalo Bills on Sunday.

That was till Ryan Clark pointed out the irony of Ryan being upset about someone’s foot.

"Hey guys," Clark said, stifling laughter, on Monday’s episode of ESPN’s Stand up. "The undeniable fact that Rex said this a toe he doesn’t like…"

Between Clark’s laughter and him and Ryan briefly talking over one another, host Mike Greenberg couldn’t make out what was stated. After Greeny asked for clarification, Ryan took it from there.

"I simply mentioned this a toe I don’t like," mentioned Ryan, who was famously accused of filming foot fetish videos with his wife when he was the top coach of the brand new York Jets in 2010. "You know I like toes - I don’t like this toe. Like come on, line up on frickin’ sides for crying out loud."

Greenberg, realizing the can of worms he simply opened up, buried his face in his arms and Clark’s stifled laughter turned into a full on cackle. Greenberg did his best to keep the phase on observe, nevertheless it was already off the rails.

"Hey Kadarius Toney, should you flip Rex in opposition to toes, you’re a nasty man!" the previous NFL safety stated.

Rex Ryan on the large offsides name: "You realize I like toes. I do not like this toe."

Ryan Clark: "Kadarius Toney, in the event you flip Rex against toes, you are a foul man." pic.twitter.com/XaSBI0V0ro

- Awful Announcing (@awfulannouncing) December 11, 2023

"We have misplaced the ability to have a critical dialog concerning the play of the yr, so let’s spin it again to that," Greenberg mentioned, finally shifting on.

This isn’t the first time that Ryan’s alleged preference for feet has grow to be fodder on Rise up. In truth, it was almost precisely two years in the past that Clark walked off the show’s set after the previous Jets coach proclaimed himself a "toe expert" while discussing an Aaron Rodgers harm.

Even more than a decade later, foot worship it’s pretty outstanding to see Ryan absolutely embrace something that was as soon as thought-about a source of disgrace for him. Say what you will about Ryan as an on-air character or coach, however there’s not questioning his willingness to poke enjoyable at himself.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.