고객 문의 게시판

티로그테마를 이용해주셔서 감사합니다.

Three Seriously Hurt after Car Crash Blaze

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Geoffrey
댓글 0건 조회 429회 작성일 23-09-20 03:16

본문

CNS): Three people involved in a head-on collision in Bodden Town all suffered serious injuries Saturday afternoon. The crash happened on Northward Road just before 4:30pm, como ganhar no crash blaze when one of the cars veered to the right and crashed into an oncoming vehicle. That car then ran off the road, hit a tree and burst into flames. A male driver was the only occupant of the first car, while two people were in the vehicle that caught fire.

Police said that all three victims were taken to the Cayman Islands Hospital by ambulance while fire crews put out the blaze.

No details of the two vehicles involved have yet been supplied by police, who said that the crash is being investigated by the Traffic and Roads Policing Unit.

Anyone with information is urged to call the unit on 649-6254.

-----

Comments (9)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 1:29 pm This could have been so much worse. Thanks to every one who help. It must be a sad life being this heartless hateful marlroad person! What a legacy to leave behind.

15 15

- Anonymous says: 30/03/2020 at 9:00 am whats worse is…THERE WAS NO CARS ON THE ROAD, and someone still go into an accident….by themselves!!!!!

how is this even possible??!!

2. Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 10:24 am The man who pulled the guy out of the burning car saved his life. Driver would have been dead now had he not rescued him. Unsung hero. I hope he reads this. Deserves recognition so as one human being to another, you were amazing. You risked your own life with a blazing car to save someone else. I applaud you.

125 1

3. Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 10:17 am In the video an emergency guy in yellow vest has touched a police officer. Are they exempt from distancing?

9 67

- Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 11:09 am Yes, idiot.

56 3

- Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 11:30 am You do realize you are ASSUMING the yellow vest has the virus. At what point do people realize the virus does NOT equate to certain death?

30 8

- Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 11:45 am I don’t assume anything. I just made a point. Either all maintain safe distance or none. He casually greeted a police officer by touching him.

11 37

- Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 5:59 pm That’s not how life works. Thank God, there are people in our community with compassion for others.

23 3

4. Anonymous says: 29/03/2020 at 9:27 am Let me just say now to all of you that the accident was not as described by "eye witnesses" on Cayman Marl Road who all came upon the accident after it occurred. I don’t know any of the men involved but the witch hunt currently going down on CMR against one of them is just disgusting and cruel.

18 20

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Name

Email

Δ

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.